Who we are
Kima is aiming to solve the cross-chain fragmentation problem. We’re building a protocol that will make the lives of Web3 developers, building cross-chain dApps easier. Utilizing an L1 blockchain, liquidity pools, and a unique economic model, we will deliver a safe, efficient and decentralized protocol, that will abstract the way liquidity is transferred across chains, and make it seem atomic and seamless.
We’re taking a very unique approach to solve this fragmentation problem, and we want you to join us at an early stage, so you can impact our product.
We are looking for a self-motivated IT Operations Manager to take charge of our corporate IT systems.
You will be performing hands on administrative tasks, as well as developing new processes to ensure the efficient operation of our systems.
- Administer our corporate IT systems including Google Workspaces and various cloud tools
- Be in charge of corporate security, OpSec, access permissions, and monitoring
- Design new, and improve existing, operational processes for activities like employee onboarding, employee offboarding, access requests, access reporting, and so on
- Setup automated process, managing and engaging technical resources where required
- Manage and maintain our internal Service Desk
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in analyzing, documenting, and improving business processes
- Deep knowledge in operations security, and commitment to security above all
- Systematic approach to problem solving with an eye for detail
- Experience interacting with internal teams in a service or support capacity
- Experience educating users about systems and processes