Who we are
Kima is aiming to solve the cross-chain fragmentation problem. We’re building a protocol that will make the lives of Web3 developers, building cross-chain dApps easier. Utilizing an L1 blockchain, liquidity pools, and a unique economic model, we will deliver a safe, efficient and decentralized protocol, that will abstract the way liquidity is transferred across chains, and make it seem atomic and seamless.
We’re taking a very unique approach to solve this fragmentation problem, and we want you to join us at an early stage, so you can impact our product.
What will you do
- Help us deliver on our safety-first promise to our users
- Help combat malicious players (internal and external)
- Play mental chess with hackers on a daily basis
Who you are
- Passionate about crypto, security, and crypto security
- Experience in auditing the security of major protocols
- Ability to analyze new algorithms and methodologies quickly
- Experience in automating repetitive tasks, and creating global/unit security tests
- Ability to take on a hackers hat, and perform attacks on code
- Ability to reassess situations based on new information – connected to the security community
- Ability to communicate findings and recommend alternatives clearly
Nice to have
- Experience passing external audits
- Participation in bug hunts etc.
- Proactivity and willingness to fight for the right causes